Sunday, July 25, 2010

Welcome to Trapper's Guide Service. We are located in Avalanche Wisconsin along the West Fork of the Kickapoo River. I guide for Trout in Vernon ,Crawford, Monroe and Crawford Counties, which are located in western Wisconsin in an area known as The Driftless Area. The D.A. has hills and valleys. These counties are noted for some of the best Trout fishing in the Midwest. I started Trout fishing here 45 years ago at 5 years of age. My vast experiance of Trout fishing assures you of a wonderful trip. Every year for the past 20 years, I have help release wild strain Trout in streams throughout the area. This program is a DNR/local sports club/co-op program. Over 150,000 of wild Trout I have helped plant so far. This year the total Trout released by area clubs was around 14,000.
www.westforksportsmansclub.org www.westbyrodandgun.com http://violasportsmansclubinc.weebly.com/links.html
I also keep as eye and ear open to Trophy Trout that live in area streams. Some of my favorite spots to fish for bigger Trout are where colder streams enter warmer streams.A few degrees difference in water temp make a huge difference The Trout stack up in these spots this time of year. Perhaps now is the time for you to catch your Trophy Trout. Fly, spin and bait fisherpersons are all welcome. Please refer to earlier post. I will post some pictures soon. I dropped my Sony in the West Fork. Not much hope for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter